May 1, 2018
Join us for an optional training course on the Population Life-Course Exposure to Health Effects Model (PLETHEM) framework
Population Lifecourse Exposure-To-Health-Effects Model (PLETHEM) is a modeling platformed developed by us with funding from the American Chemistry Council and under a Memorandum of Understanding with EPA-NCCT.
PLETHEM is now available as an open source R package
- rapidPBPK model – A generic 11 compartment diffusion limited PBPK model
- HT-IVIVE model – High-throughput IVIVE model for extrapolating in-vitro measured point of departure to equivalent exposures.
- IVIVE model – In-vitro to In-vivo extrapolation model for extrapolating in-vitro measured metabolism values to predicted in-vivo values
- Ability to model population variability
- Age dependent databases of physiological and metabolism parameters
- Large library of chemicals and ability to import new chemicals
- QSAR models for estimating partition coefficient
Link to register: